[ubuntu-nl gemeenschapsraad] Expired team membership of ~ubuntu-nl in ~locoteams-verified

Marten de Vries marten-de-vries op ubuntu.com
Zo Mrt 2 15:29:40 CET 2014

Dear members of the LoCo Council,

I'm writing on behalf of the Dutch LoCo team (as its LoCo contact).
Recently (i.e. a few days ago) our Launchpad membership of
https://launchpad.net/~locoteams-verified expired. I already reapplied
on Launchpad, and would like to know what we, as a team, have to do to
be considered a verified team again. I assume we'd have to follow the
procedure outlined at
http://lococouncil.ubuntu.com/2013/08/25/new-local-communities-healthcheck/
, but I'd like confirmation before we start working on a wiki page.

Thanks in advance for the information,