[ubuntu-nl gemeenschapsraad] Foundation to support Ubuntu-NL - trademark query

Ronnie van den Crommenacker ronnie.vd.c op ubuntu.com
Vr Okt 21 22:39:23 CEST 2011

Dear Michelle,

Today i received the signed agreement from Thomas (included in this
mail as attachment).

The quality/resolution of the document is not very good, so if you
need the contact information in plain text of a higher resolution
version, let me know and we'll try to send a better version.

Kind regards,

Ronnie van den Crommenacker
Ubuntu Nederland - Loco Contact