[ubuntu-nl gemeenschapsraad] Foundation to support Ubuntu-NL - trademark query

Michelle Surtees-Myers michelle op canonical.com
Ma Okt 24 11:49:42 CEST 2011

Dear Ronnie,

Thank you very much for returning the signed agreement.

The quality is fine and there is no need to send another.

Thank you again for your support.

Kind regards,

Michelle

--